ElementMS V111
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkx's GM APP

3 posters

Go down

Linkx's GM APP Empty Linkx's GM APP

Post  Linkx Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 am

Name:
A: Kaveh

[size=18]Age:[/size]
A: 15 3/4
Timezone:
A: Central (US&CANADA) GMT-6

How much time are you going spend daily for this server:
A: :My estimate time of being online in general would be (4+ hours). On this server,I would be online for (3+) hours,depending whether in terms of weekends or weekdays.

How Long Have You Played This Server For:
A: I have not experienced this server yet since currently the client is unavailable for download.

In-Game Name:
A) My in-game name will 'Linkx'

Why you should be chosen:
A: I have experienced maple, all of my lifetime on the internet. I've witnessed everything there is to know as a average player,whether if its from:hacking,harassed,etc. I've always been offered a wonderful experience in terms of private servers;however, what "bothered" me most was, I always thought to myself saying; "What if instead me being offered this incredible experience, why not support the team/group, and help support them to offer players the best experience possible?". What phases me most is,the collaboration and effort a number of people input in order to create something marvelous and achieve a certain objective. I want to be known for supporting the experience;besides being that regular player that I have always been all of my cyber years.

Do you have any Experience?:
A: I will not lie and say I've had official experience on any other server. Reason so is,I've never been offered the position. In my past experience on other servers, I wouldn't interact with players (besides 1 or 2 of my friends),nor the staff. I have always just played through the experience,than taking the time to stop and think of what opportunities I have missed out on.

Facebook/Skype/Email:
A: *No valid account for facebook
* Currently unavailable to preview any email/link's-related

About yourself:
A: I'm a average teenager who lives in US, Southern California. I've played Maplestory since the start of the age 11. Maplestory was the very first online-PC game I ever played. My total time experienced with back and forth game-plays would estimate around (2-3 years). If I were offered a position as a staff member, I would be honored. I would offer support towards the development of this server;including my:time,consideration, and effort.

P.S:I know the server is currently offline, but I wanted to settle in this application to input more details and information when the server goes online. I look forward to your response santa.

Linkx
Junior At Post
Junior At Post

Back to top Go down

Linkx's GM APP Empty Re: Linkx's GM APP

Post  Legacy Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Great job
Legacy
Legacy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oshin Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:08 am

hmmm.... excuse i think u should work on your application again and improve your english Tq Sincerely by [ Co-owner] Oshin
Oshin
Oshin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum