ElementMS V111
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM/DGM Rules

Go down

GM/DGM Rules Empty GM/DGM Rules

Post  Oshin Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 pm

DGM/ GM Rules
1.You are not allowed to hack, botting or use illegal programs, etc.

2.You are not allowed to share your account with anyone that includes your siblings/ friends/ boyfriend/girlfriend.

3.You are not allowed to warp any player. The exception is to/ from the events or assists the player’s event.

4.You are NOT allowed to train players.

5.Do not spawn monsters anywhere unless for the events. However, you allowed spawning in the GM map itself.

You are not allowed to Buy/Sell/Trade/Give away items inclusive of Wizet items. Anyone caught will be immediately banned for further investigation. MSIs are also included but you're ONLY allowed to give away to your friends. Buying or selling of MSIs is not allowed.

7.Please be professional and not to swear or curse anybody in the game.

8.You are not allowed to abuse the commands.

9.Do not use !say/!notice/!y for things such as: “Recruiting guild PM me!”

10.Please bear with players’ negative comments about you unless the comments are over abusive. Please do ask for GMs for assistance.

11.Do give a warning before you Ban/ Jail/ Mute someone. It is necessary to take screen shots for evidence and inform the GMs as well.

12.If you are new to all GM commands, please ask assistance from experienced GMs. No excuse will be accepted especially “I’m new so I don’t know anything about the commands”, you will be getting warning immediately towards the following rules as stated above.

Please do take note of these rules in red fonts. If you break any of them, you will be banned immediately. Players’ rules and Super Donor/ Donor rules are applied to you as well so please do refer them.

GMs and DGMs have maximum of 2 warnings before getting demotion or ban.
These rules can be amended anytime.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Ignorance is NOT an acceptable excuse and all DGMs/GMs have the responsibilities to read this thread frequently to see if anything has been updated.
Oshin
Oshin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down