ElementMS V111
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew GFx (basic)

Go down

Matthew GFx (basic) Empty Matthew GFx (basic)

Post  Mattthew Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Name:My name is Matthew Lee

Age:My birth date is 11/6/1996 which is specifically I am 16.

Timezone:I am GMT+/-8:00 I live Texas and no I don't speak Rodeo Language, just regular asain
affraid
How Long Have You Played This Server For:I haven't cause the server didn't open for fixing bugs etc.

In-Game Name: Do not have one (server not open Yet gonna edit when open).

Why should you be chosen to become a GFX: I want to be picked to raise my GFX skills to signature, and push myself harder and practice to become that level. My skills are basic which I think cause I am negative about myself for some reasons,but I want to change that. That is why i want to be chosen as a Gfx artist for this server.

What experiences do you have? I have just started Gfxing. I keep on trying my best to make a good animated banner. I have gfxed for 2-3 months

Facebook/Skype/Email: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.

About yourself: I like to play basketball with my friends Basketball .My mom is really strict about me. I get child abuse by my parents, yes I know I have mean parents.My favorite foods are Kimchi, Dumpling, and ramen. I don't talk much so that is why my GFX is REALLY short. I have 1 older sister named Graceand my Twin...... (which I hate) Andrew. I do really good School All A+ (but no rewards). I am not active cause of my moms reasons. affraid SHE WHIPS ME,SLAPS ME, I DO 3 WORKBOOKS A DAY(430 IN TOTAL PAGES IN ONE DAY)
and my favorite vid is (GANGNAM STYLE)

Show us one of your designs .New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.

[b]Pic of Link below(you have to download it (5.07 mb)

Last edited by Mattthew on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LINK FOR IMAGE.)

Mattthew
Junior At Post
Junior At Post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum