ElementMS V111
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy's GM application

4 posters

Go down

Amy's GM application Empty Amy's GM application

Post  Pureen Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 am

Name: Amy

Timezone UTC+8 Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

How much time are you going spend daily for this server: My playtime would go as long as 8 hours to 9 hours per day during both weekends and weekdays.

How Long Have You Played This Server For: I've never played this server before since it's never been online before, but if required a minimum of playing time before applying for the GM job, I would be happy to comply.

In-Game Name: My in game name will be Pureen

Why you should be chosen: I think I should be chosen because I am friendly and an extrovert. I play well with others and love helping people. I have had a lot of experience playing other private servers and there are so many people who are just simple being mean because they want to vent out their feelings like being a cyber bully, we should not let this happen because Maplestory should be a fun and safe game to play and people should be respectful, kind and helpful to one another so I think I could bring all that to this private server if I am chosen. Basically all I am saying is that perhaps I and some of the other GMs if chosen could bring the FUN and ORDER to the private server world and make this private server a place where players would enjoy themselves.

Do you have any Experience?: No, I do not have prior GM experience but I am a fast learner and if given the chance to be a GM, I can be a good at what I do.

Facebook/Skype/Email:
Facecook: emails or external links are not allowed to be posted yet
Email: emails or external links are not allowed to be posted yet

About yourself: Hi, I am a university student currently studying psychology. This is my second year studying this course and it has been a good experience and NO, I don't read minds. Razz If there is a question on "What do you think about yourself?", Well I would say that I am a little temperamental because I get angry at things that should be going the way I want it to but it's not. I know I have to grow up and think that not all things are going my way but sometimes it gets to me and I can't control myself from bursting out. I am also a little impatient at things or people but I learned how to control my irritation towards that now since I am becoming much older and supposedly wiser. I might seem to be one of the oldest here but I think I still have much to learn from life and from others, even kids these days are much more experienced at things that I do know much about but I am a good learner and listener. I have good qualities too but you have to get to know me first. cherry Oh and also I have this obsession with dogs especially puppies because they are so darn cute and I could just cuddle them the whole day. I have 2 dogs one of a shih tzu breed and one of a shnauzer breed. Both are adorable and both are my sweethearts. I guess that's all about me that I can say or think of saying. Smile

Thanks for reading my app! Have a nice day! Smile
Pureen
Pureen
Junior At Post
Junior At Post

Back to top Go down

Amy's GM application Empty Re: Amy's GM application

Post  EvilHeLeN Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 pm

nice app you have there Wink
EvilHeLeN
EvilHeLeN
Junior At Post