ElementMS V111
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirito's Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

Kirito's Gm Application Empty Kirito's Gm Application

Post  Kirito Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Name: Jonathan

Timezone: GMT +8

How much time are you going spend daily for this server: My playtime for this sever is about 4 to 6 hours per day both during weekdays or weekends.

How Long Have You Played This Server For: I haven't played this server yet, since the download for the client isn't out yet.

In-Game Name: My Ign for this server will be 'Kirito'

Why you should be chosen: I think I should be chosen because I am responsible, kind and helpful. I will try to help new players as much as possible although I haven't started playing the server but I will try my best to understand how the server works. Besides that I am fair too I wont let any unfair treatment happen, I will also respect every players in the server and be grateful to have fun with them.Lastly I will try to tolerate those curse and abuse players and giving them a chance if they insist to continue I will screen shot for evidence and jail them.

Do you have any Experience?: I do not have any experience as GM, but if there is a chance for me to become GM I will my best to learn and be come a good GM.

Facebook: Kirigaya Kazuto
Email: I will post later

About yourself: I am a year 15 year old boy that started playing MapleStory when at the age of 8 and fell in love with private Maplestory. If I am chosen I will be grateful and I will try to corporate with the GMs and help to expand this server.I guess thats all. Very Happy

Thank You For Your Time
Kirito
Kirito
Junior At Post
Junior At Post

Back to top Go down

Kirito's Gm Application Empty Re: Kirito's Gm Application

Post  XxBookxX Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Hope you become one. Smile Smile
XxBookxX
XxBookxX
Admin