ElementMS V111
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OneLove's GM Application

Go down

OneLove's GM Application Empty OneLove's GM Application

Post  OneLove Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 am

Name :
Ray Ng, prefered called by "Ray"

-Country/TimeZone: Singapore , GMT + 8

-How much time are you going spend daily for this server: Weekdays , 3-5hours . Weekends , 6-8hours.

-In-Game Name: My IGN is gonna be "OneLove"

-Why you should be chosen :
You should choose me as your server GM because I have good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and kind hearted. If I possibly the GM, people will mostly like how I help people and host events. If I am not one of the good GM in your server, I could just step down and apologize for doing not a good job on my duty. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes and lies. I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. I can contribute many hours in the computer because I do not have much homework , so I play maplestory a lot. Lastly, I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair and square.

- Do you have any Experience? :
Maplestory experiences are 2 years of MapleSEA and 2 years of private server .

Facebook/Skype/Email
Facebook : Ray Alwayslikestosmile
Email : Rayunforgetablezxc@hotmail.com

About yourself : I am just a simple 15 year-old boy who loves gaming. If i ever had a chance to become a member in the EMS family , i will be overjoyed .

Sign off ,

Ray

OneLove
Junior At Post
Junior At Post

Back to top Go down